Sunday 28 February 2016

Exeter

As a first post i decided to take you ... to Exeter. Ok why Exeter some of you might ask. 
Simply because my husband has an opportunity for a job there and we went to have a look .
We were pretty surprised ( in good ) . 
The center of the town is clean and you have mainly all the stores you wish . People are nice . Not that in London ( that i love ) they are not , it just they are ... let's say ... busy ! ( soon you tube )



But let's start from the beginning and with a little bit of fashion . 
nothing more confortable for travelling than sneakers .... but not every sneakers . Chanel please !
and my new best friend my Louis Vuitton speed 25 ! without forgetting my Sonia Rykiel socks :) that matches my sweater .... you 'll see later !













Tea time in Cafe rouge 





No comments:

Post a Comment